Wilson Farm CSA
Wilson Farm CSA Shares more details
- What do I get in my share every week?
- When can I pick up my shares?
- Are there different schedules for different share types?
- How do I sign up?
- Will the contents of my share be the same every week?
- Can I select my own produce?
- How does the Cut Flower Share work?
- What if I can't pick-up my share during a particular week?
- Do you offer tours of Wilson Farm?
Sign Up for a CSA Share Today! more details
Signing up for a Wilson Farm CSA Share is easy! Just download and complete the application, then choose your preferred method of payment.
CSA FAQs more details
Our Pledge to CSA Members
Growing the best quality local produce since 1884, Wilson Farm rests on 33 acres in Lexington, MA and over 500 acres in Litchfield, NH. Using innovative IPM growing techniques, such as sanitation, soil enrichment, variety selection, pest detection, and biological controls. We control insect pests and diseases on crops with minimal chemical input. As a result, our well-nurtured soil produces the largest variety of nutritious, healthy, and delicious food of any farm in New England. With over 125 years of farming experience packed into each share, we pledge to deliver outstanding quality produce, fantastic variety, and superior value.