Wilson Farm CSA
CSA stands for “Community Supported Agriculture” and refers to a partnership with your local farmer (Wilson Farm) where the public is able to buy "shares" of the harvest.
Each share entitles members to a weekly package of fresh-picked fruits & veggies, discounts & specials, hand-picked weekly recipes and other locally-produced goodies. There's even a cut-flower share!
Wilson Farm CSA Shares more details
- Large Produce Share - Feeds 4-5 people (Weekly)
- Small Produce Share - Feeds 2-3 people (Weekly)
- Flower Share - Bouquets or Bunches (Weekly)
- Fish Share - Locally Sourced Fish (Bi-Weekly)
Wilson Farm CSA Features more details
- Extended pickup hours!
11am to 7pm in Lexington / 12pm to 7pm in Litchfield
- Larger Share Size
- Pickup available at our Litchfield Farm Stand
- 130 years of farming experience - 5th generation family owned & operated
- All CSA produce is IPM grown and we offer the widest variety of crops of any local CSA
- Easy pickup at our Lexington, MA or Litchfield, NH Farm Stand
Sign Up for a CSA Share Today! more details
Signing up for a Wilson Farm CSA Share is easy! Just download and complete the application, then choose your preferred method of payment.
CSA FAQs more details
- What do I get every week?
- What day can I pick up my shares?
- What is the schedule for the different share types?
- How do I sign up?
- Do you offer tours of Wilson Farm?
- Will my share's contents be the same every week?
- Can I select my own produce?
- How does the Cut Flower Share work?
- What if I cannot pick-up my share this week?
Our Pledge to CSA Members
Growing the best quality local produce since 1884, Wilson Farm rests on 33 acres in Lexington, MA and over 500 acres in Litchfield, NH. Using innovative IPM growing techniques, such as sanitation, soil enrichment, variety selection, pest detection, and biological controls. We control insect pests and diseases on crops with minimal chemical input. As a result, our well-nurtured soil produces the largest variety of nutritious, healthy, and delicious food of any farm in New England. With over 125 years of farming experience packed into each share, we pledge to deliver outstanding quality produce, fantastic variety, and superior value.