What do I get in my share every week?
- Weekly supply of ultra-fresh produce, brimming with flavor
- Opportunity to try a wide variety of our own fruits & veggies
- Recipes and tips to help you enjoy your weekly bounty
When can I pick up my shares?
Pick up is at Wilson Farm in Lexington, or at our stand in Litchfield, NH. When you sign up, you will choose your pick-up day, which will stay the same for the entire season.
- Tuesdays 11am - 7pm - Lexington Only
- Wednesdays 11am - 7pm in Lexington or 12pm -7pm in Litchfield
- Thursdays 11am - 7pm - Lexington Only
Are there different schedules for different share types?
- Produce Shares - Every week for 20 weeks, starting on June 9
- Fish Shares - Every other week, starting on June 16, for a total of 8 pick-ups. (Lexington Only)
- Flower Shares - Every week for 10 weeks, starting on July 14 (Lexington Only)
How do I sign up?
Signing up for a Wilson Farm CSA Share is easy! Just download and complete the application, then choose your preferred method of payment.
Will the contents of my share be the same every week?
The weekly selection will vary with the growing season. This offers members the opportunity to try fruits and veggies you may not have tried before..
Can I select my own produce?
All shares are pre-packed each week with only the freshest and most bountiful crops. If there is anything in your share that you don't care for or don't want, you can either share it with a friend or neighbor, or leave it in our designated swap bin. Items from the swap bin are donated to a local food bank/pantry.
How does the Cut Flower Share work?
If you select the Cut Flower Share, you will receive a beautiful bouquet of our homegrown seasonal flowers every week. Note that the Cut Flower share runs for 10 weeks, and is only available in Lexington at this time.
What if I am unable to pick up my share during a particular week?
You can have family or friends pick up your share while you're away on vacation or otherwise unavailable. Just be sure to give them your Wilson Farm CSA Membership Card so they can present it at pick-up time.
If your share goes unclaimed, it will be donated to the Lexington Interfaith Food Bank (for Lexington shareholders) and the Litchfield Presbeteryian Church Food Pantry (for Litchfield shareholders).
Do you offer tours of Wilson Farm?
Head Farmer Jim Wilson conducts free walking tours of our Lexington farm from June through August. They are held every other Thursday evening from 6:30pm to 8pm).
Other Important Information
- Complete share cost is due in full when you sign up.
- All unclaimed weekly shares will be donated to a local food pantry.
- We ask that your share containers be returned each week so that we may reuse them. This helps keep costs down and helps us stay environmentally friendly!
Our Pledge to CSA Members
Growing the best quality local produce since 1884, Wilson Farm rests on 33 acres in Lexington, MA and over 500 acres in Litchfield, NH. Using innovative IPM growing techniques, such as sanitation, soil enrichment, variety selection, pest detection, and biological controls, we are able to grow our crops with minimal chemical input. As a result, our well-nurtured soil produces the largest variety of nutritious, healthy, and delicious food of any farm in New England. With over 125 years of farming experience packed into each share, we pledge to deliver outstanding quality produce, fantastic variety, and superior value.