Now Harvesting a Bounty of Specials!
Each year you'll find over a hundred of our own crops here at our farm stand. We also partner with neighboring farms in Massachusetts, and New England to bring you the best local produce available.
Our Own Produce
- Our Own Asparagus $5.99/lb.
- Our Own Arugula $1.49/bunch
- Our Own Baby Arugula $3.99/lb.
- Our Own Beet Greens $3.99/lb.
- Our Own Pea Tendrils $9.99/lb.
- Our Own Rhubarb $2.99/lb.
- Our Own Baby Spinach $3.99/lb.
- Our Own Radishes 99¢/bunch
Locally Grown Produce
- Boston Lettuce $1.49/ea. (NJ)
- Green Leaf Lettuce $1.49/ea. (NJ)
- Red Leaf Lettuce $1.49/ea. (NJ)
- Romaine Lettuce $1.59/ea. (NJ)
- Curly Parsley 79¢/bu. (NJ)
- Italian (Flat) Parsley 79¢/bu. (NJ)
- Spinach - Washed & Cleaned $1.99/lb. (NJ)
- Red Swiss Chard $2.99/bu. (NJ)
- Backyard Beauties Cluster Tomatoes $2.49/lb. (ME)
- Whoppers (Tomatoes) $1.99/lb. (ME)
Delivered fresh and full of flavor, our domestic and international offerings are truly the best.
- Apricots $2.49/lb. (CA)
- Artichokes $1.29/ea. (CA)
- Cauliflower $1.49/lb. (CA)
- Bing X-Large Cherries $4.99/lb. (CA)
- Seedless Cucumbers $1.29/ea.
- Kent Mangoes $1.99/ea. or $9.99/cs. 1 kg. (Mexico)
- Black Diamond Cheddar $13.99/lb.
- Broccoli Salad
- Chipotle Pork Chops with Mango Salsa
- Peonies (5 stems) $14.99
- Tulips - Assorted Colors (10 stems) $5.99
- Mixed Peony Bouquet $24.99
Open Air Nursery
Our Nursery is bustling right now with new plants arriving daily! Take a stroll through the Nursery the next time you're at the Farm, and our expert staff will be happy to assist you in your selections.
Our Own Plants
- Our Own Phlox $5.99/ea. or Buy 4, Get 1 Free
- Our Own Strawberry 6-packs $5.99/ea.
- Dahlias (3 gal.) from White Flower Farm (Litchfield, CT) - $19.99/ea.
- Gilardia "U" (1 gal.) from American Beauties - $7.99/ea. or 2 for $14
- Assorted Azaleas (3 gal.) $24.99/ea.
- Assorted Foxglove (2 gal.) $9.99 or 2 for $18
- Bleeding Heart (2 gal.) Valentine (Red) $12.99 (reg. $16.99) or 2 for $20
- Salt Marsh Hay $12.99/bale