Each year, we grow over a hundred different crops at Wilson Farm. We also partner with neighboring farms throughout Massachusetts and New England to bring you the best local produce you'll find anywhere.
PICK OF THE WEEK!
- Our Own Rhubarb $2.99/lb.
OUR OWN PRODUCE
- Baby Arugula $7.99/lb.
- Rhubarb $2.99/lb.
- Pea Tendrils $9.99/lb.
- Asparagus $5.99/lb.
- Beet Greens $2.99/lb.
- Baby Kale $7.99/lb.
- Radish 2 bunches/$1.50
- Baby Spinach $2.99/lb.
LOCALLY GROWN PRODUCE
- Boston Lettuce $1.29/hd. (NJ)
- Green Leaf Lettuce $1.29/hd. (NJ)
- Beets $3.49/bu. (NJ)
- McIntosh Apples $1.59/lb. (NY)
- Red Leaf Lettuce $1.29/hd. (NJ)
- Romaine Lettuce $1.49/hd. (NJ)
- Spinach $2.99/lb. (NJ)
- Native Strawberries $4.99/pt. (CT)
- Vine Ripe Cluster Tomatoes $1.99/lb. (ME)
- Plum Tomato - San Marzano $3.49/lb. (ME)
- Whopper Tomatoes $2.99/lb. (ME)
- Pink Whopper Tomatoes $2.99/lb. (ME)
- Sweet English Peas $4.99/lb. (NJ)
- Apricots $2 .99/lb. (CA)
- Peaches (Yellow) $2.49/lb. (SC)
- Raspberries $2.99/1/2 pt. (CA)
- French Beans $4.99/lb. (GUAT)
- Sweet Bite Mini Peppers $1.99/bag. (CAN)
- Seedless Cucumbers $.99/ea. (CAN)
- Ataulfo Mango 2/$3 (MEX)
- Pink Lady Apples $1.99/lb. (WA)
- Extra Large Tommy Atkins Mangos 2/$3. (PERU)
- Vidalia Sweet Onion $.99/lb. (GA)
- Anjou Pears $1.69/lb. (OR)
- All-Purpose Potatoes $.69/lb. or $2.99/5lb. bag (CAN)
- Large Watermelon $7.99/ea. (FL)
- Heirloom Tomatoes $3.99/lb. (CAN)
- Heirloom Medley Cherry Tomatoes $2.99/cup (CAN)
STONE FRUIT FROM CALIFORNIA IS HERE!
- Nectarines - Yellow & White
- Peaches - Yellow & White
- Saturn Peaches
- Rainier Cherries
- Peach-Berry Crisp $9.99/ea.
- Our Own Garlic Bread - great on the grill! $2.59/ea.
Plus, our own Wilson Farm Blend Iced Coffee is back for the season! $8.49/half gal.
Our Cheese Shop features scrumptious cheeses from around the world, and so much more!
- GAZPACHO IS BACK! $4.99/lb.
- Bread & Butter Pickles $5.99/qt.
- Gus' Half-Sour, New York Style Pickles $3.99/lb.
- Chica de Gallo Guacamole and Mango Pineapple Salsa - Locally Made & All Natural $7.99/ea.
- 3 Year Old Parmigiano Reggiano $19.99/lb.
- Now Featuring Captain Parker's New England Clam Chowder from Cape Cod!
- Cream Cheese Spreads - Sweet Red Pepper, Spinach & Artichoke, Smoked Whitefish, Buffalo, and Olive
- Fromager d'Affinois $14.99/lb.
- Imported Gruyere Reserve $16.99/lb.
- English Double Gloucester $9.99/lb.
- Wisconsin Extra Sharp Cheddar - aged 3 years! $9.99/lb.
- Smoked Fontina $7.99/lb.
- Cabot Extra Sharp Cheddar $9.99/lb.
Why not create your own cheese platter? You can round out your cheese selection with cured meats, marinated olives, dips and more!
Delicious NEW gourmet entrees! Our menu changes frequently, so come back every week for a fresh crop of exciting entrees!
This week, we've got lobster galore!
- Gluten-Free Zuchhini "Pasta" with Tomatoes and Feta $7.99/lb.
- Stuffed Mini Summer Vegetables with Smoked Basmati Rice$7.99/ea.
...and be sure to look out for NEW vinaigrettes, dressings and sauces, made fresh in our kitchen! Our selection varies, so there's always a new flavor to discover!
- California Olive Ranch - Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Intro Price - $9.99 Reg. $12.99
- Organic Extra Olive Oil - Unfiltered & Filtered from Laurel Hill
- Fresh, Fruity, Peppery - Intro Price - $18.99 Reg. $24.99
Pollen is everywhere this year! Are you feeling the effects? Following are some of Scootter's suggestions for taming your allergy symptoms - naturally!
- Bee Pollen - Sprinkle over fruit, oatmeal or other foods once a day to help your system build up an immunity to pollen-based allergens. Bee pollen is a protein- and vitamin-rich superfood, too, so even if you don't suffer from allergies it's a great supplement to add to your diet.
- Raw, Local Honey - Taking one teaspoon each day helps to act as an innoculation against all that pollen in the air. Since flora can vary from region to region, choose local honey to ensure it comes from bees that pollinate trees, flowers and shrubs in your area. Also, make sure the honey is raw and unprocessed. Processed honey has been heated, and heat destroys the allergy-fighting properties it contains.
Now offering delicious striploin steaks from Pineland Farms (New Gloucester, ME)!
- Antibiotic free
- No added growth hormones
- No animal by-products in feed
- Raised humanely on sustainable farms
- Highly prized for both flavor and texture
- Grass Fed
- Fresh Salmon $11.99/lb.
- Fresh Swordfish Steaks $12.99/lb.
- All Natural Boneless Pork Chops - Family Pack $2.99/lb.
- Our Own All Natural, Marinated Boneless Chicken Breast & Sirloin Tips
- Fresh Cod Fillets $14.49/lb.
- Halibut $19.99/lb.
- Yellowfin Tuna $18.99/lb.
- Package of Three Large, Gourmet Stuffed Clams $6.99 ea.!
- Great selection of premium meats, including marinated chicken breast, whole roasting chickens, steak tips, pork chops, veal, lamb and much more!
- Locally Sourced Fresh Fish: Cod, Sole, Salmon, Fresh Haddock and more!
- Island Creek Oysters (Plymouth, MA)
- Peonies (5-stem bunch) $12.99/ea.
- African Roses (20-stem bunch) $11.99/ea.
- Lilies of the Valley $2.99/bu. or 2/$5.00
- Local Oriental Lilies (5-stem bunch) $9.99/ea. (Stowe, MA)
- Rose & Stock Bouquet $17.99/ea.
- Rustic Bouquet $24.99/ea.
- 2 Dozen Short Stem Roses $14.99/ea.
- Rose & Lily Bouquet $17.99/ea.
- Sunflowers (5-stem bunch) $4.99/bu.
- Garden Mix Bouquet $12.99/bqt.
- Mini Calla Lilies $9.99/bu.
- 7" Dahlias - ONLY $5.99 or 2/$10!
- 6" Basil - ONLY $3.99 or 3/$10!
2 GALLON SPECIAL!
- 9 Varieties of 2 gallon Perennials ONLY $9.99! - (Reg. $14.99)
SALT MARSH HAY IS BACK! Only $12.99/bale
For your outdoor fire pit, barbeque & grill:
- Bundles of Kiln Dried Firewood $7.99
- Fatwood $9.99/bundle
- Stump Chunks $7.99/bundle
- Mali's Natural Hardwood Charcoal $9.99/10 lb. bag
- Five varieties of smoking chips $4.99/pkg.
- Irish Peat Logs
In our Open Air Nursery, you'll find:
PERENNIAL OF THE WEEK
- Snowcap Shasta Daisy $9.99/2 gal. pot
- Primadonna Rose & Double Decker Coneflower $7.99/1 gal. pot or 2/$14.99
SHRUB OF THE WEEK
- Weigela Red Prince $14.99/3 gal. pot
ALL HANGING BASKETS - ONLY $29.99
* Nobelia & New Guinea Hanging Baskets - Only $24.99
- Our Own PATIO POT TOMATOES - $19.99/ea.
- 4" Herbs $3.99 or 3/$10
- Our Own 4" Tomato Plants $1.99 or 3/$5
- Our Own 6" Tomato Plants $5.99 or 2/$10
Tropicals are here!
- 10" Jasmine Trellis $34.99/ea.
- 10" Jasmine Bush $34.99/ea.
- 6" Hibiscus Bush - Asst. Colors $14.99/ea.
- 10" Hibiscus Bush - Asst. Colors $19.99/ea.
- 10" Standard Hibiscus - Asst. Colors $29.99/ea.
- Mandevilla Trellis - Asst. Colors $14.99/ea.
- Mandevilla Trellis - Alice DuPont $34.99/ea.
- Giant Mandevilla - Asst. Colors $79.99/ea.
NEW plants, perennials and shrubs are arriving weekly! Come and take a look!
The Garden Shop has everything you need for your lawn and garden, including winter moth caterpillar prevention! In stock now:
- Bark mulch
- Bagged soils
- Bagged lime
- Grass Seed
- Lawn Fertilizers
- ...and lots more!
TIP: It's especially important to keep your lawn and garden hydrated this year! But don't worry: we've got plenty of hoses, watering cans and accessories to help you stay on top of your watering efforts.