Summer Corn Salad
- 8 ears corn, cut off the cob
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 2/3 cup edamame beans
- 2 handfuls arugula, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh marjoram, chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. sherry vinegar
- 2/3 tsp. jalapeño, minced
- salt and pepper
Heat half of the oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add corn and cook for two minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
In a large salad bowl, add corn, bell pepper, onion, tomatoes, edamame beans, marjoram, jalapeño, remaining oil, lime juice, and sherry vinegar. Gently toss and season with salt and pepper.
Divide arugula onto plates and arrange salad on top.