What's Happening on the Farm
There's always something fun and flavorful happening at Wilson Farm. From cooking classes to workshops, farm tours to festivals, we're always planning something that you and your family can enjoy.
Many of our events are free or very affordable. Some require a reservation. Please see the descriptions below for details. To reserve a place, please call us at: 781-862-3900
Events, Sampling, and Workshops
Fun Events at the Farm
Come and join us for some good foodie fun as we celebrate our annual tomato harvest! We've created a gourmet tasting event that will be a feast for your taste buds! Plus you'll get plenty of inspiration and cooking tips for your late summer and autumn meals! Here's a peek at what we have in store for you:
- Try samples from our kitchen and bakery, including fresh marinara sauce, gazpacho, tomato and cheese focaccia, tomato casserole, and more
- Enjoy heirloom tomato tastings
- Get cooking tips from demos with guest chefs Joe Gatto and Diane Manteca
- Attend cooking demos with our own chefs
- Sample delicious foods from some of our favorite vendors, including Aveyo Avocado Mayo, Bel Gioiso, Emoi, La Nina, Sartori Cheese, and Victoria Seasonings
- Try our own Mad Matt's Bloody Mary mix!
- ...and lots more
Plus, we'll be running great specials all weekend long, so you can go home with your own bumper crop of gourmet delights! See you there!
- Dates: August 30 - 31, 2014
- Time: 11am - 4pm
- Cost: FREE!