What's Happening on the Farm
There's always something fun and flavorful happening at Wilson Farm. From cooking classes to workshops, farm tours to festivals, we're always planning something that you and your family can enjoy.
Many of our events are free or very affordable. Some require a reservation. Please see the descriptions below for details. To reserve a place, please call us at: 781-862-3900
Events, Sampling, and Workshops
Fun Events at the Farm
130th Harvest Celebration!
Join us this fall for lots of fun events, activities, and exhibits to celebrate Wilson Farm's 130th anniversary! The goings-on include:
- Wilson Farm "Then & Now" Exhibit - See memorabilia from the farm's early days through today!
- "Paint the Farm" Contest & Exhibit - Local artists display their paintings of Wilson Farm - and you can vote for your favorite!
- Apple Cider Donut Eating Contest on 9/13
- Cooking Demo with Chef Alan Frati of Red Heat Tavern in Wilmington on 9/20
- Flower Arranging Demo on 9/21
- Cooking Demo with Chef Matt Molloy of Artistry on the Green in Lexington on 9/27
- Spooky Hayrides begin 10/10
- Cooking Demo with Chef Jay Murray of Grill 23 on 10/11
- Haunted Gingerbread House Workshops on 10/16 and 10/23.
Time: 5:30pm - 7:30pm
Cost: $50 per house
*Space is limited - please call 781-862-3900 to register
- Cooking Demo with Chef Steve DiFillippo of Davio's on 10/18
- Pumpkin Decorating Workshops on 10/25 and 10/30
- Kids' Costume Contest on 10/30
- Signings & Demos with Local Cookbook Authors - Dates coming soon!