What's Happening on the Farm
There's always something fun and flavorful happening at Wilson Farm. From cooking classes to workshops, farm tours to festivals, we're always planning something that you and your family can enjoy.
Many of our events are free or very affordable. Some require a reservation. Please see the descriptions below for details. To reserve a place, please call us at: 781-862-3900
Events, Sampling, and Workshops
Fun Events at the Farm - April 2014
April 13: Matt's Amazing Smokehouse Sampling
Come and try some delicious Smoked Bluefish Dip: a light, refreshing dip packed with crumbled wild hickory-smoked North Atlantic bluefish! They'll be here from 11am - 4pm.
FUN AND FREE EASTER ACTIVITIES!
SATURDAY, April 19
- Egg Decorating Decorate your very own Easter egg and bring it home with you! 10am - 2pm outside
- Meet the Easter Bunny and have your photo taken with him! 10am-2pm in front of the Garden Shop
EASTER SUNDAY, April 20
- Meet the Easter Bunny and have your photo taken with him! 10am-1pm in front of the Garden Shop
- Find the Bunny Follow the clues, find the bunny, and win a special prize! 10am-1pm inside the Farm Stand
- Bunny Bowling Try to knock down all the carrots! 10am-1pm outside
- Egg & Spoon Race Don't drop the egg! 10am-1pm outside
May 1: Grilling with Chef Jeff
Now that winter is finally over, warm weather and outdoor entertaining are just around the corner. So it’s a great time to brush up on your grilling skills (it’s been a long winter)! Join us for this indoor/outdoor (weather permitting) class, where you’ll learn how to perfectly cook all kinds of meats and vegetables on the grill. He’ll also show you how to make some incredible, flavorful sauces and marinades, and delicious side dishes that will make great complements to your grilled entrees.
Cost: $40 per person
Time: 6:00pm - 8:30pm
Registration: Class size is limited; please register in advance by calling us at 781-862-3900